Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Friday, January 21, 2011

Having an awesome day because of jeans and catering

So today is Friday and I am so excited to get to sleep in tomorrow. This will be the first day for about two weeks! I am also very pleased that I got new jeans yesterday at Vanity and I love them!!! I have to say that Norfolk's Vanity hires the nicest girls to work there. They are so friendly and help out in anyway that they can. The girl that helped me yesterday was the one that found the jeans that I decided to buy. She was so helpful and gave me big selection to try on. Right away when I told her I needed jeans she told me that they had a big selection of taller jeans. I have to wear a 35 in length on all of my jeans and it is very hard to find jeans that fit me right. She gave me a good selection of jeans that were 35 in length and checked on me a few times to make sure I was doing okay. I have to say that I am one of those people that is not helped in the first five minutes of walking in or they don't have a selection for tall people, I just walk out. It makes me a little angry when they don't have any thing for tall people. My Mom tells me the small thing for short people. I think that you have to be "average" to shop in most stores. But is anyone really average?
Then I found out by email today that Famous Daves is cheaper than Hyvee for catering (plus they are a lot more polite and they explain things). This includes a pulled chicken sandwich, two sides (like potato salad, caesar salad, baked beans, etc.), and a corn muffin. This will also included a lot of leftovers, and everyone loves Famous Daves leftovers. I am also thinking that they will bring all those good sauces to put on the sandwiches. I am making myself really hungry thinking about it!!! I was so happy to hear this news because we decided to go with catering to make less stress on us the day of the wedding (which is like 4 months away now). As the wedding draws closer a lot of my blogs are going to be about that, and I apologize in advance. I am just really excited about my catering and of course my jeans.

3 comments:

  1. One of my friends works at Vanity! she is like one of the sweetest girls ever. She is perfect to work at Vanity because they have to be very nice and talkative which fits her perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Famous Daves ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete