Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Monday, January 17, 2011

Watching TV

So I am sitting at home in my comfy chair with a blanket on watching Being Human, the new show on Scifi (new spelling is not cool).  I love werewolves and vampire stories, I always have since I was very little.  I like it because it is the unknown, and something different.  It is not because they "sparkle" or fall inlove.  That isn't the real story, the real story is what started everything.  How they became what they are, and how they handled everything afterward.  Now to this new show on Scifi, I like it because it is a lot more raw than twilight.  The werewolf is struggling with his curse, and I have to admit kinda cute.  He really kind of looks like a wolf.  The vampire is struggling to keep himself away from his coven, and he has human compassion and does not want to kill.  Here's the problem though, if he gets too close to anyone human, he ends up losing control.  So the werewolf and the vampire decide to move in together to watch out for each other.  The place they move into has a twenty something girl that is a ghost.  Her fiance sold the house to the two guys because he couldn't bare to be in it because she died in there.  The werewolf and the vampire are the only two that can see her, well probably other like them can see her too, but not humans.  All I have to say is sweet!!  This show is pretty awesome.  Oh the vampire is a nurse, I don't know how he can be a nurse!!! That is really weird.  All women are attracted to the vampire, like all of the old books and other stuff I have looked at.  They say that women (men for women vampires) are attacted to them because of some scent they give off because they are hunters.  It is combining all of the stories into one.

I know that this was a really weird post, but I thought it was cool.  Any real werewolf/vampires lovers out there should totally check it out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Someone else who is watching this show!!! Yay, I am very happy to find this out! hahahaha! I am in a weird good mood now hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to set my DVR to record it!!! Im hoping I can find it online... I haven't seen too many Vampire/Werewolf tales. Mostly just Buffy the Vampire Slayer although that did have a bit of both! I also read the Twilight series but I got annoyed by what they did with the movies.

    ReplyDelete