I would like to thank you guys for being so well behaved in class today. You guys are so awesome. I would like to shout out to Zakk and let him know that my real name calling was amazing. Everyone did so well today, and because of that you get a treat tomorrow. Good job guys!!!!
I would really like to say that I am having a great time teaching at Norfolk Public under Miss Rowse because of all the students at the school. All the students are wonderful and you make me laugh so much!!! My supervising teacher from WSC said that the Creative Writing class is very respectful, keep it up!!!
Thank you, Miss Jareske for all the hard work you do and the motivation you give us about our writing; you're excellent yourself. I think Rowse was a good match for you because of your similar talents and skills. It's wonderful to have you as a student teacher and I look forward to sharing my good experiences with you and this class with people I know. Great job and keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I hope the supervisor had good things to say as well!
Yay I was wondering today if we were ok. Thank you as well for being a great teacher and on top of things quickly. Yeah you and Rowse like Ashley said do make a great team! I have learned new things already! I am really enjoying having you here at our school and I hope that we can continue to do a great job. I have no doubt that you will be an excellent teacher someday! I hope the review went well! I honestly wonder now if that guy knows my mom...he looked very familiar...XD
ReplyDelete