Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sitting, eating jello while working on some "stuff"

During my lunch break, since I am such a great big nerd, I am working on homework and lesson plans.  I am eating jello, which I forgot how much I loved until now.  I sit and think of all the things I want to accomplish this semester.  I am not sure if the list I have can be all accomplished.  Then we add in the fact that I am planning a wedding that is charging toward me.  I am a little busy.  Oh well, that is life I guess.  The main thing that I have learned from this experience so far is that I forgot how busy high school students were.  I have a lot of respect for high school students because most of them are in everything!!!  When you get into college there will be groups and sure I was in intramurals, but it wasn't like high school.  In college you seem to have more time for everything, and high school can sometimes just be a big blur.  I don't know where I was going with this, but I believe I am done for today.

"Wherever you go,
go with all your heart."

Confucius
(551 BC - 451 BC)

No comments:

Post a Comment