So yesterday I was talking to Dylan and Evan about my wedding. We were talking about my colors and other aspects of my wedding. I have to say that I am very excited about my wedding that is coming up. I have a lot done. One day that I am really looking forward to is February 6th because I am getting my dress altered and my fiance is getting fitted for his tux. My little nephew who is almost 2, is the ring bearer and he is also going along to try on tuxes. I believe I am going to take a lot of photos of him, and I might just have to post one on the blog so that you can see his cuteness. My little sister who is 9, might be getting her flower girl dress, but last time I checked they didn't have the dress in stock that I wanted. I guess we will see.
Most of you are probably asking the question: "She has a 9 year old sister!?!?" Yes, I do. I have a sister that is 9, brothers that are twins that are 11, a brother that is a 18 and is a senior at Wayne High School, and a sister that is almost 20. Some of you probably know the littlest sibling because they were at winter play try-outs. The 9 year old loves high school students and wants me to bring her up here again sometime. I think I am going to invite all the siblings to the dinner theater, or at least my sister that is 9.
No comments:
Post a Comment