Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Friday, January 7, 2011

Thinking and thinking

As I sit in this spot
I think of all the things
things that need to be done
things I will never get done
things that I have done
and things I wish I would have done.
This spot is so comfortable,
I think I could get used to it.
Soon there will be a spot like this for me.
After I put on that gown and black cap.
Won't that be nice.

I really enjoy writing in poetry, I know that some of you probably hate.  Poetry can be interpreted in so many ways and that is why I like it so much.  What does this mean to you?  Do you feel the same way?  I bet if everyone commented on this poem, each one of the responses would be different.

1 comment:

  1. Poetry is interesting! I've never been very good at writing it but I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete