Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Monday, January 31, 2011

My Student Teaching Seminar and My nephew talking

So, I have to say that my seminar wasn't that great today... It was really cold this morning and most of my fellow student teachers did not want to be there. I could sit here and talk about a lot "things" that happened, but I am not going to. One thing that is was reminded of was an article that I read last night about paycheck NFL players, and how there aren't many NFL players in it just to play the game. That is how I feel at the moment. I am in it to play the game, no doubt about that. I feel I mesh with Rowse because she is also it to play the game. You need to love what you are doing to do your job to the full potential.
Yesterday I got to see my nephew and he says excuse me, and thank you. He also loves to give hugs, which is so awesome. When I was ready to leave he hid my keys in his toy trunk because he didn't want me to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment