So I totally got stuck in Sioux City last night because of blowing snow. It was okay Sunday morning, but by four (right after my alteration appt) my grandma called and said we couldn't leave. Tim looked up the road reports and all the roads were extreme caution. I then texted Miss Rowse and told her what was going on. I woke up this morning at five and the roads were still extreme caution. I called Miss Rowse and wsc and told them I probably wouldn't make it back.
Tim woke up this morning with a bad cough and stuffy nose; he was miserable. On top of it I wass so upset that I would not be able to teach today because of the stupid wind. I guess I like the students I teach a little bit and miss them :). I am very sure that I hate snow and wind, messes up plans way too much!
We miss you too, Jareske! The classroom was silent today without you and a few other students here. But it's better you be safe than sorry. My dad always drives from Norfolk to Yankton everyday for work and I know that the roads get pretty nasty when you're leaving and coming to town.
ReplyDeleteWe really did miss you!!! It was extremely quiet without you which is really really unusual :/ I was looking forward to a really happy class and then it went blah....WE WANT YOU BACK!!!!!!! *No offense Ms. Rowse*
ReplyDelete