Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Is it the weather?

I am not sure if it the weather or what, but I am having these really extremely weird dreams. Most of the time I don't remember my dreams. It could also be that I have been hitting a deeper sleep lately. Who knows.
So my fiance is in community theater at NECC and I was walking up to go to the bathroom and there were little signs on the mirrors that said "You are beautiful" and "Don't judge yourself, love yourself" I realized it was eating disorder awareness week and then it all made sense. When I was younger and going to college I would sit on one of the benches outside of one of the classes and think. I would think about all the people that were walking around with problems and issues, but kept them all bundled inside. So many people are probably going around with problems and they feel too ashamed to talk about them. I think it is great that colleges are making students aware that these problems are out there. So, this week tell someone they are beautiful!!! They might need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment