Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Saturday

On Saturday it will be four months to my wedding. Things are starting to go so fast!!! I can't even believe it. Sydney thinks she is going to push out my sister of being the flower girl, I think they will have to duke it out. My sister is little (9 yrs old), but she is really feisty!!!! I am not sure why I started posting this, I think it was because I started to think about how fast this month is going!!!! Valentine's Day is on Monday, which means we are already in the middle of the month. The winter play is on Saturday is well and everyone should go see it, its going to be a blast!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see which one will win the position of the flower girl. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete