Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Monday, February 14, 2011

Dresses are not my cup of tea

First of all I need to say this... Today is my Mom's B-day, so when I was little Valentine's Day wasn't that great. This was mostly because my mom hated it because no one remembered it was her B-day, so today is a special day for me. Just not like everyone else thinks.
Now, getting on to the title of my blog. I hate dresses (and skirts). You are probably asking yourself, well why do you wear them then? One dress was a gift, so I have to wear it. Otherwise I wear them because I have nothing else to wear or to look more professional. I wear tights all the time to make it feel like I am wearing pants, but they really don't work. For some reason I feel really dumb in dresses like I don't belong in the dress club. I don't like wearing short shorts either. I like long gym shorts and big sweat pants, they are much more comfortable. Anyways, I just had that thought today, no idea why.

1 comment:

  1. I understand what you mean. Although, I love wearing Dresses and Skirts... I would dress up everyday if I could. So whenever I get a day where I can wear a skirt and heels I spend weeks planning what I will wear. I love wearing heels. They make me feel more powerful in a way!

    ReplyDelete