Its time for change,
this needed to happen.
No more worry.
Things are coming together
right into place.
Dreams are starting to come true.
Wishes are being granted,
and soon things will be perfect.
Maybe this was always the plan.





Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Countdown

So my advisor came on Monday and she reminded me of the time that I have left. It really made me sad because I actually don't want my student teaching to end. I have enjoyed my time at Norfolk and I have gotten to know some of the students really well. I will be happy to graduate so I can get paid to do something that I enjoy and not have to have a part time job. Its to the point now that I don't even count down wedding days because my wedding is a month after I am done here. It makes me sad that I will be done with such amazing kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment